To vape CBD using a vape pen may be a new way of using CBD oil to reap its curative benefits. However, for decades people vaped the weeds of cannabis plants for their health benefits and recreation purpose. At present, vaping CBD oil is quite popular because of many reasons.
The causes for vaping CBD oil are –
- The launch of many advanced models of vaping devices makes it easier and safer to vape CBD oil.
- Vaping CBD oil aids to realize the positive effects of CBD quickly as the whole CBD elements reach the lungs and the bloodstream directly. The effects remain long-lasting, thus is no need to repeat the dosage again and again.
- It is easier to administer the dosage as the pack of CBD vape cartridge or vape juice is printed with the proportion of CBD present in it.
There is CBD vape juice of various kinds that are available in all leading stores selling only CBD products and items related to use CBD like vaping tools. One such all-time popular online seller is the Just CBD store. They sell only superior quality CBD products that are highly beneficial to treat many health issues successfully.
The temperature of the vape juice needs to be rightly maintained for enjoying a smooth vaping sensation. Novice users of vaping always have few doubts about the perfect temperature they need to have for vaping rightly to realize CBD therapeutic effects,
The temperature that is right to vape CBD oil-
- The temperature depends upon the composition of CBD vape oil. There isn’t any specific temperature suitable for all kinds of CBD vape oils.
- Any oil form requires more heat to boil compare to water. Hence CBD oil normally needs a temperature range maintained between 2oo to 220 degrees centigrade.
- Lowering the temperature may result in not having maximum vapor to inhale and regulating higher temperature will burn the oil.
- High temperature spoils the flavor of CBD or any other hemp plant compounds.
- Lowering the temperature of CBD vape oil to boil point helps to keep the flavor intact. It helps in inhaling smooth vapors.
The vaping temperature of CBD needs to be suitable to vape without experiencing any side effects. High temperature may result in burning the CBD oil and affecting the vaping person’s lungs. The combusting of CBD happens at a lower temperature compared to THC. Hence, if THC quantity is more in the CBD vape oil then the vaping person needs to keep the vaping device temperature high.
Novice users of CBD vape oil need to keep the temperature lower than the boiling point. It helps to vape with ease without feeling the burning sensation. High temperature may result in a feeling of dry-mouth, coughing, throat irritation, and red eyes.
Full-spectrum CBD vape oil needs a little high temperature as it contains THC and terpenes. Isolate CBD vape oil need less temperature as pure CBD vape oil boiling point is lesser compare to them. Seasoned vapers like to keep it high as they feel lower temperature activates lesser cannabinoids.
As a beginner in the CBD vape arena, you can start by regulating medium temperature and gradually increase it till you feel you achieved the right vaping sensation.