TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION
1. All participants in the event must be in reasonably good health. Persons of an excessive nervous nature or anyone suffering a heart condition, or are recently bereaved are advised not to attend.
Although we do have first aiders on site please be aware that you attend at your own risk as some of our venues are not within easy reach of professional medical facilities. Some walking and climbing of stairs may be necessary as will moving in darkness with the aid of a UV or Red Light Torch, which will be provided.
2. Please ensure that all participants are over 18 years of age. UK SHADOW SEEKERS reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone who appears to be under 18 without proof of I.D. without refund.
3. IMPORTANT: Alcohol and/or drugs are not permitted during or immediately prior to any of our events. If we suspect that somebody is under the influence of alcohol or drugs they will be asked to leave the premises immediately. NO REFUND WILL BE AVAILABLE. Any abusive or aggressive behaviour to our team members, venue staff or our guests will not be tolerated.
4. UK SHADOW SEEKERS do not allow smoking indoors at any of our locations. You will be provided with outdoor smoking locations (if available) when you attend our event.
5. Although UK SHADOW SEEKERS cannot foresee any problems, accidents/ incidents do happen, we advise you to stay with your allocated group and not work alone during your visit to the location since it is outside normal public access hours, unless indicated to do so or permission gained from the Team Coordinators. You are staying at the location at your own risk; UK SHADOW SEEKERS accept no liability for any accident or injury to you or your guest outside the set parameter.
6. Due to uneven floors and possible debris at some locations, we require you to wear sensible clothing and footwear.UK SHADOW SEEKERS accept no responsibility for any accidents caused by wearing inappropriate clothing or footwear. Also please try NOT to wear any strong fragrances as this could overcome any possible paranormal smells we make pick up.
7. All luggage, clothing, equipment, vehicles and effects belonging to you or your party are your own responsibility. UK SHADOW SEEKERS will not be liable for any loss or damage to equipment belonging to the participants during and after the event, even if caused by poltergeist or spirit activity. Parking is also at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage from vehicles, parking fines or wheel clamping.
8. Any event due to take place wholly or partially in the open air is likely to be affected by unsuitable/adverse weather conditions. In this case, UK SHADOW SEEKERS reserve the right to relocate the event to an area, which is undercover. In most cases all events take place, and it is your responsibility to bring suitable clothing to match the weather conditions for the time of year.
9. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by UK SHADOW SEEKERS due to out of our control. If the event is rescheduled, UK SHADOW SEEKERS will make every effort to ensure you receive a transfer or a prompt refund of payment will be offered.
10. UK SHADOW SEEKERS have built a good reputation for the way we conduct our investigations, therefore it must be clearly understood and agreed that paranormal activity is spontaneous and therefore UK SHADOW SEEKERS make no guarantees regarding paranormal activity at any of our events and are not responsible for any information or lack of, during the event. It is possible that any investigation may have little or no activity on any given night and refunds cannot be given. If no activity takes place, we will not fake anything to compensate. Faking activity will not be tolerated by anyone, so we ask you not to spoil the night for others in your group
11. No perceived predictions, opinions, information, advice or comments made by our guest Psychics, Mediums or Clairvoyants should be interpreted as factual or actual. You, the Member, are responsible for making your own decisions and it should be understood that when our Coordinators, Psychics, Mediums or Clairvoyants suggest something to you, it is of their opinion and should NOT be interpreted as the only course of action. Our Mediums will not give any private readings at events and UK SHADOW SEEKERS accept no responsibility for any private arrangements made.
UK SHADOW SEEKERS are not affiliated with any other paranormal group or business and promotion of such is strictly forbidden at our events without prior arrangement. Anyone found to be breaching this requirement will be asked to leave.
12. You will be required to stay awake for the duration of the investigation. Transport or sleeping facilities are not included on any of our locations unless otherwise stated. The UK SHADOW SEEKERS suggest you either secure accommodation following the event or book transport home due to possible tiredness caused by the event. The UK SHADOW SEEKERS do not accept any responsibility for any accidents or incidents caused after the event. REMEMBER TIREDNESS KILLS.
13. Throughout the event you and your party will act in a sensible manner and will not cause harm or injury to anyone else or articles of property etc. Anyone found disrupting the evening will not be allowed to stay for the night and will be asked to leave the premises immediately. NO REFUND WILL BE AVAILABLE with the possibility of further investigations being declined. REMEMBER you are on someone else's property, please do not touch or move any objects or items.
14. Please note that all stories about the location are not fabricated. The UK SHADOW SEEKERS Team have on occasion witnessed and recorded paranormal activity in various locations. UK SHADOW SEEKERS cannot guarantee that paranormal activity will take place on the night of the event, but so far, to date, we have not been disappointed.
15. All bookings made through UK SHADOW SEEKERS are subject to a £15 non-refundable deposit PER PERSON, PER EVENT and by proceeding with your booking you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which may be amended at any time.
16. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you further indemnify UK SHADOW SEEKERS from and against all legal liability in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from your participation in the activities.
UK SHADOW SEEKERS and it members are covered by Public Liability Insurance and details may be produced if requested in writing.
UK SHADOW SEEKERS are sure you will have a good time, but ask that you be respectful to the Spirit World and to others involved in the event.
Although we welcome Sceptics, we ask that you come with an open mind as being openly cynical will spoil and tarnish the event for everyone.
Soak up the atmosphere and try to communicate with Spirit! You never know what to expect, as every event is unique.
Please Note: On occasion, due to circumstances beyond our control, investigation areas may become unavailable without notice by the venue.
Therefore, UK SHADOW SEEKERS cannot be held responsible for any changes and no refund will be given on these grounds
* If you cancel any booking more than eight (8) weeks before the event we will issue a full refund minus the £15 non-refundabledeposit per person.
* Requests for a refund between eight (8) and six (6) weeks prior to the event will be paid minus the £15 non-refundable deposit per person plus a 20% cancellation charge
* Requests for a refund between six (6) and four (4) weeks prior to the event will be paid minus the £15 non-refundable deposit per person plus a 50% cancellation charge
* No refunds will be given less than four weeks prior to the event
* Bookings are not transferable without prior consent from the UK Shadow Seekers. Any booking resold without our prior knowledge will become invalid.
However deposits can be transferred to a different guest if we are notified six (6) weeks prior to the event. A request for a transfer can only be made once.
* If the transfer request is made within 28 days prior to the event date, there will be an extra charge of £15 as transfer fee per person.